Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Town Moor parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Town Moor parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Town Moor, Newcastle Upon Tyne. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Town Moor parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the Urban Green Cafe, Exhibition Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 4PZ - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Allen DICKINSON-DEANE • Allen MULLISS • Andy LIE • Anne HOREY • Annette HAMES • Brian EDWARDS • Claire WYNARCZYK • Colette ANDERSON • Craig Alan SMITH • Dave KEAR • David DAVIES • David RUSHTON • David WALTON • Donna MCEWAN • Elizabeth HODGSON • Emma KENNELLY • Faye SLADE • Holly RACAUT • Howard GOLD • Ian Richard MARSDEN • Jack FREEMAN • John WATTS • Judith HODGES • Kate MCLEAN • Kevin Charles LISTER • Killian MCCARTNEY • Kirsten MOORIN • Larry TAYLOR • Lucy MARSDEN • Lynne MOORES • Mark HOREY • Mark SLADE • Mona STEEL • Nick CLUNIES-ROSS • Nigel HOOPER • Patrice SIOU • Paul Neil HUGHES • Paul PATTERSON • Penny WILMOTT • Peter CHAMLEY • Peter MICKLER • Philip MOORES • Pui Chung YUEN • Rachel GALLAGHER • Richard DICKENSON • Robert TURNER • Russell DICKINSON-DEANE • Sarah K HUCK • Simon BARRETT • Tatiana LYMAR
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Town Moor parkrun happen.
Town Moor parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyLeazes (0.6m), Jesmond Dene (1.1m), Gateshead (2.8m), Windy Nook (3.7m), Rising Sun (4.2m), Whitley Bay (8.1m), South Shields (8.4m), Riverside (9.2m), Herrington Country (9.3m), Blyth Links (9.7m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.