This event is currently suspended due to COVID-19.
For country specific information around events in the UK, please see here.
Victoria parkrun, Glasgow - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Victoria parkrun, Glasgow?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:30am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Victoria Park, Victoria Park Drive, North Glasgow, G14 9NW. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Victoria parkrun, Glasgow needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Whiteinch Community Centre Cafe, 1 Northinch Court, Glasgow G14 0UG. From the park, take the underpass onto Victoria Park Drive South, turn left into Inchlee Street, straight on through Dumbarton Road, first right onto Northinch Street. Northinch Court is next on the right. It is no more than a five minute walk from the park - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Billy MURRAY • Brona STEEL • Cara EZZI • Carole MACDIARMID • Charlie SCOTT • Chris TAMES • Christopher PHILO • David HEPPELL • David MACIVER • Dorothy WOODGER • Gary Neil CONNELL • Helen HUGHES • Iona BLAIR • Jim JUDGE • Kieren MOONEY • Matthew STEER • Michael CROSS • Michele NEWTON • Norman GROVES • Norman LUCIE • Pamela MCCABE • Peter SCULLION • Ross PALMER • Sean BROWNE • Steven LIDDELL • Tom ROSS
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Victoria parkrun, Glasgow happen.
Victoria parkrun, Glasgow takes place every Saturday at 9:30am.
Please note Victoria parkrun, Glasgow is cancelled on 31/07/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyRuchill (2.2m), Drumchapel (2.8m), Pollok (3.4m), Queen’s, Glasgow (3.9m), Springburn (4.3m), Tollcross (6.3m), Linwood (6.9m), Drumpellier Country (10.3m), Levengrove (10.4m), Strathclyde (13.2m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.