Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Walsall Arboretum parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Walsall Arboretum parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Walsall Arboretum, The Broadway, Walsall. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Walsall Arboretum parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at at the café situated in the new arboretum visitor centre by centre green - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andy BARLOW • Anita PASSMORE • Anne KELSALL • Anne TAYLOR • Annette COWLEY • Ayaaz TARAJIA • Bunny KYD • Carol WATSON • Chris TUCKER • Daren APPLEBY • David JOHNSON • Gillian Jean HASTINGS • Gillian TUCKER • Graham MIDDLETON • Guy FEARENSIDE • Gwyn DAVIES • Harp VIRDI • Harshad PATEL • Jayne BUNCH • John KEMPSON • John QUINN • Liam BRADLEY • Linda CUNDLIFFE • Michael ELWELL • Paul ALLEN • Peter DIMBLEBY • Peter TAYLOR • Rachel BALL • Sarah Jane TUCKER • Siân HUGHES • Steve COLE • Steve LAW • Stuart RAWLINGS • Suki Kaur BASSI • Terence PARKER • Terence William ALLSOPP • Ursula ELWELL • Wayne BOOTH
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Walsall Arboretum parkrun happen.
Walsall Arboretum parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbySandwell Valley (4.6m), Sutton Park (4.6m), Perry Hall (4.9m), Chasewater (5.2m), East Park (5.7m), Wolverhampton (7.3m), Beacon (8.7m), Cannon Hill (9.7m), Dudley (9.8m), Oaklands (10.4m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.