Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Walsall Arboretum parkrun
What is Walsall Arboretum parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Walsall Arboretum, The Broadway, Walsall. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Walsall Arboretum parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at at the café situated in the new arboretum visitor centre by centre green - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alison COTTON • Anne MASON • Bunny KYD • Catherine DUNN • Chris TUCKER • Claire PUGH-PATEL • Daren APPLEBY • Emma GRUNDY • Harshad PATEL • Jenny TAYLOR • Julia SAWYER • Julian RODERICK • Julie DUNN • Julie NUNN • Lee PLIMMER • Liam BRADLEY • Linda CUNDLIFFE • Lorraine BEESLEY • Mark BEECH • Michael ELWELL • Michael MORLEY • Nick FRANCE • Phil SAWYER • Sarah BISHOP • Simon HUDSON • Steve COLE • Steve LAW • Stuart RAWLINGS • Surinder THIND • Terence PARKER • Terence William ALLSOPP • Tim HADFIELD • Ursula ELWELL • Waheed SALEEM
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Walsall Arboretum parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbySandwell Valley (4.6m), Sutton Park (4.6m), Perry Hall (4.9m), Chasewater (5.2m), East Park (5.7m), Wolverhampton (7.3m), Edgbaston Reservoir (7.7m), Beacon (8.7m), Woodgate Valley Country Park (9.7m), Cannon Hill (9.7m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.