All 5k events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here.
Walsall Arboretum parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Walsall Arboretum parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Walsall Arboretum, The Broadway, Walsall. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Walsall Arboretum parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at at the café situated in the new arboretum visitor centre by centre green - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alison WALTERS • Anne TAYLOR • Annette COWLEY • Anthony FRAIN • Ben STANLEY • Bunny KYD • Chris TUCKER • Chris WAPLE • Christopher ROBERTS • David PARKER • Ethan WRIGHT • Gail ARNOLD • Greg ANDERSON • Guy FEARENSIDE • Gwyn DAVIES • Harshad PATEL • Helen HIRST • Isobel FERGUSON • Izaak GILBERT • Jamie LUCAS • Jane QUINN • Jenson DEAN • Joanne DEAN • John BUCKBY • Joseph STANLEY • Liam BRADLEY • Liam BUSBY • Linda CUNDLIFFE • Lisa DIMBLEBY • Lynda SHEARGOLD • Maja BURY • Mark CHAPMAN • Michael ELWELL • Millie ANDERSON • Peter DIMBLEBY • Peter TAYLOR • Robin DUNN • Ruth HOOPER • Sadie NEWMAN • Samantha PARKER • Steve COLE • Steve LAW • Surinder THIND • Terence PARKER • Terence William ALLSOPP • Ursula ELWELL
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Walsall Arboretum parkrun happen.
Walsall Arboretum parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Walsall Arboretum parkrun is cancelled on 17/04/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbySandwell Valley (4.6m), Sutton Park (4.6m), Perry Hall (4.9m), Chasewater (5.2m), East Park (5.7m), Wolverhampton (7.3m), Edgbaston Reservoir (7.7m), Beacon (8.7m), Cannon Hill (9.7m), Dudley (9.8m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.