What is Walthamstow parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Peter May Sports Ground, Wadham Road, Walthamstow, E17 4HR. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Walthamstow parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the café / bar area - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Adam BURTON
- Adrian FROST
- Andrew JACOBS
- Claire LOVELL
- Clare LAINE
- Colin READ
- Darren LAMB
- Debbie LEWZEY
- Ellen GALLOWAY
- Gerard TRILL
- Gwilym JOHNSTON
- Holly LAMB
- Janet BYWATER
- Karen VARNEY
- Katie MARTIN
- Lynne DURRANT
- Maureen BARRY
- Patrick BROWN
- Ruth LOVELL
- Sam LINCOLN
- Simon BAXTER
- Steve PEACOCK
- Steve ROFFEY
- Sue LOUISE
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Walthamstow parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyPymmes (2.8m), Wanstead Flats (3.1m), Hackney Marshes (3.5m), Roding Valley (4m), Valentines (4.2m), Finsbury Park (4.7m), Ally Pally (4.9m), Grovelands (5m), Gunpowder (5.1m), Highbury Fields (5.6m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.