Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Wardown junior parkrun - weekly free 2k timed event for juniors
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Wardown junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4 to 14 year olds).
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Wardown Park, Old Bedford Road, Luton, LU2 7HA. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Wardown Museum - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Avanti SULAKSHANA • Chloe REEVES • Claire WORBY • Daniel DARBY • Dave FARRELL • David BULL • Dawn KEVEREN • Joshua REEVES • Karen BULL • Kartikeya RAI • Michelle REEVES • Tam QUINN • Thom DARBY • Thomas HERNANDEZ-O'HARA • Tracy CARDNO • Tracy O'HARA
Wardown junior parkrun takes place every week on a Sunday at 9:00am
Please note Wardown junior parkrun is cancelled on 31/10/21 - See the news page for more detail
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.