Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Whitley Bay junior parkrun - weekly free 2k timed event for juniors
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Whitley Bay junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4 to 14 year olds).
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at The Links, Whitley Bay, NE26 1TP. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Venetian Ices, 5 - 7 Marine Avenue, Whitley Bay, NE26 1LX - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adam DIXON • Chris WADE • Deborah DIXON • Donna GOSLING • Faye CRAWFORD • Francine BUTLER • Garry SCHULZ • Grace THOMPSON • Helen Elizabeth SMITH • Ian KINNON • Imelda MILNER • James HOWARD • Jonathan HOLLYMAN • Kayleigh DUNN • Luke CUMMINGS • Mark SMITH • Mary SCHULZ • Michael CHARLTON • Paul JAMES • Peter CRAIK • Rachel INMAN • Rachel LOUGHLIN • Sally WALKER • Sarah CLARKE • Steven BUTLER
Whitley Bay junior parkrun takes place every week on a Sunday at 9:00am
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.