All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Whitstable parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Whitstable parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at It's run on Whitstable Promenade. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Whitstable parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email Whitstable@parkrun.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the Lounge or the Marine Hotel. Please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adam CLOTHIER • Adam CORKE • Aeron WRAIGHT • Andrew THORNS • Anthony George ANSELL • Beryl MUNRO • Brian FORBES TURNER • Brian PALMER • Cameron BUCHANAN • Carole NORRIS • Charles DARBY • Claire PLUCKROSE • Colette THORNS • Daren PARRIS • David OLIVER • David RALFE • Finn CROCKATT • Fraser JAMES • Gavin HARVEY • George MAUGHAN • Georgie FALL • Jacky MACDONALD • Jacqueline BUCHANAN • James FLANAGAN • Jane SALVATORI • Julie MAVER • Les CURRIE • Linda Anne WHITE • Lorraine BLACKMAN • Marilyn YARLETT • Matthew RIGDEN • Megan ADAMS • Michelle LATTER • Michelle WOOD • Myra WILBY • Nancy MCDONALD • Oliver DYSON • Peter Damian MARSH • Peter NORRIS • Peter YARLETT • Philip HADLER • Philip LARTER • Sharon Maria BOLAND • Terence JENKINS • Terry BRIGHTWELL • Tim SCOTT • Will GOODMAN
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Whitstable parkrun happen.
Whitstable parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Whitstable parkrun is cancelled on 27/02/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyCanterbury (4.6m), The Leas (11.4m), Sittingbourne (13m), Pegwell Bay (14.1m), Southend (15.5m), Margate (15.7m), Ashford (17.1m), Walmer and Deal Seafront (19m), Chalkwell Beach (19.7m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.