Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Whitstable parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at It's run on Whitstable Promenade. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Whitstable parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email Whitstable@parkrun.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the Lounge or the Marine Hotel. Please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Anthony George ANSELL • Brian FORBES TURNER • Brian JAUNDOO • Christopher PAYNE • Colette THORNS • David RALFE • Fraser JAMES • Jacky MACDONALD • Jane SALVATORI • Jennifer PRIAULX • Jonathan PAYNE • Julia MARSHALL • Linda Anne WHITE • Liz ATHENE • Lois ADAMS • Marilyn LAWRIE • Myra WILBY • Nancy MCDONALD • Neil WEBSTER • Nick PENN • Olivia FALL • Peter YARLETT • Philip HADLER • Philip PITTOCK • Rob MACDONALD • Terry BRIGHTWELL • Thomas Elliott MAY
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Whitstable parkrun happen.
Whitstable parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyCanterbury (4.6m), The Leas (11.4m), Sittingbourne (13m), Pegwell Bay (14.1m), Southend (15.5m), Margate (15.7m), Ashford (17.1m), Walmer and Deal Seafront (19m), Chalkwell Beach (19.7m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.