Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Wimpole Estate parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Wimpole Estate parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Wimpole Estate, Arrington, Royston, SG8 0BW. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Wimpole Estate parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The National Trust Old Rectory Restaurant however Wimpole Estate are temporarily unable to provide refreshments - please feel free to bring your own drinks and picnics to enjoy with friends after the run - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Ann WARD • Annette FARRANT • April WARBURTON • Benjamin YOUNG • Bill MATTHEWS • Carl GLASSE • Caroline BAKER • Carolyn PARKINSON • Clarke MIDGLEY • David HUEN • Greta CHAMBERLAIN • Iain STEMP • Jane ATTENBOROUGH • Jenessa SPRINGHALL • Joanna JONES • Julie MCGREAL • Kasia KOTULSKA • Kevin RICHARDS • Kez LATHAM • Libby MITCHELL • Lorraine BENNETTS • Marion BARBER • Paul ADAMS • Paul VEITCH • Peter BENNET • Peter DUTHIE • Rachael LEAH • Robert KING • Ruth MCGUINNESS • Sarah PROVAN • Sian GOODWIN • Simon WARD
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Wimpole Estate parkrun happen.
Wimpole Estate parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyColdham’s Common (9.9m), Fulbourn Hospital (10.3m), Pocket (10.9m), Cambridge (11.1m), Letchworth (12.2m), Huntingdon (14.8m), Stevenage (17.4m), Bedford (17.5m), Great Denham (19.6m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.