Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Wimpole Estate parkrun
What is Wimpole Estate parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Wimpole Estate, Arrington, Royston, SG8 0BW (please note that parking is £2 or free to NT members). See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Wimpole Estate parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The National Trust Old Rectory Restaurant however Wimpole Estate are temporarily unable to provide refreshments - please feel free to bring your own drinks and picnics to enjoy with friends after the run - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrew STRATTON • Andy SMITH • Bill MATTHEWS • Catherine MARTIN • Dawn GREEN • Gavin KILPATRICK • Graham JONES • Jane REED • Joanna MUNCEY • John Christopher LEE • Julie CUCCUI • Julie L MAIDMENT • Megan WALSH • Nick TELFORD-REED • Peter BENNET • Peter ROBERTS • Robert KING • Simon SKINNER • Simon WARD • Sue GLASSE • Sue O'FARRELL • Tina FILBY • Tom ELTON • Wendy CATON • Will O'NIONS
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Wimpole Estate parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyStoreys Field (7.9m), Coldham’s Common (9.9m), Fulbourn Hospital (10.3m), Pocket (10.9m), Henlow Bridge Lakes (12.1m), Letchworth (12.2m), Huntingdon (14.8m), Stevenage (17.4m), Bedford (17.5m), Great Denham (19.6m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.