Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Winchester parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at North Walls Recreation Ground, Winchester. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Winchester parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in one of the several cafes available in the city centre - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alex STANHOPE • Alister JONES • Ann STANHOPE • Charlotte COULSON • Charlotte HUMPHRIES • Christopher DOUGAN • David HOWELLS • David WATSON • Dennis SPENCER • Emma CARTER • Finbar WILSON • Gary CHAPE • Jennifer LEISHMAN • Jenny GROTE • Joe HEMMANT • John SWEENEY • Katie WARBURTON • Kevin FRISBY • Kirsty MILLS • Lionel JONES • Matt GROTE • Michael S HOLLIS • Patricia HEATON • Peter HUMPHRIES • Peter ROUND • Rachel BATCHELOR • Richard WAITE • Richard WIDDOP • Sandra HURLIN • Sarah HORTON • Sheila SWEENEY • Su BROWNING • Tim CHOWN • Tom EVISON • Tom JACKSON • Victoria DUXBURY
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Winchester parkrun happen.
Winchester parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyEastleigh (7.3m), Itchen Valley Country (8.7m), Southampton (10.9m), Whiteley (13m), Andover (13.7m), Netley Abbey (14.1m), Queen Elizabeth (16.4m), Basingstoke (16.4m), Fareham (16.5m), Portsmouth Lakeside (18.7m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.