Windmill Hill junior parkrun # 174 - 21/04/2019
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Felix PEARSON||08:10||JM11-14||66.62 %||M||1||Bristol and West AC||PB stays at 00:08:09||82|
|2||Thomas WHITE||08:16||JM10||72.40 %||M||2||PB stays at 00:08:05||49|
|3||Daniel HEWETT||09:00||JM10||64.18 %||M||3||Bristol South 2k Challenge||PB stays at 00:08:52||98|
|4||Freddie WINTER||09:13||JM10||64.94 %||M||4||PB stays at 00:08:55||19|
|5||Patrick MCGRATH||09:41||JM10||70.65 %||M||5||New PB!||47|
|6||James TINKER||10:05||JM10||64.57 %||M||6||PB stays at 00:09:34||37|
|7||Sam MURRAY||10:32||JM10||56.82 %||M||7||PB stays at 00:09:51||18|
|9||Theo JOANNIDI||10:46||JM10||63.54 %||M||9||PB stays at 00:10:26||32|
|10||Sophie BARNES||11:02||JW10||61.58 %||F||1||New PB!||12|
|11||James POPEL||11:03||JM10||65.45 %||M||10||PB stays at 00:10:48||57|
|12||Balint TÖRÖK||11:04||JM10||56.27 %||M||11||First Timer!||1|
|13||Ada COOPER-KENNY||11:05||JW10||59.17 %||F||2||New PB!||9|
|14||Ivan FRIPP||11:35||JM10||51.67 %||M||12||Bristol South 2k Challenge||New PB!||36|
|15||Laurie TAYLOR||11:38||JM10||55.96 %||M||13||Bristol South 2k Challenge||PB stays at 00:11:11||27|
|16||Aidan CONROY||11:41||JM11-14||45.42 %||M||14||PB stays at 00:10:25||13|
|17||Franklin PORTER-BRYANT||11:44||JM10||61.64 %||M||15||First Timer!||1|
|18||Isla CONROY||11:53||JW10||53.46 %||F||3||PB stays at 00:11:27||9|
|19||Liam WORGAN||12:09||JM10||51.26 %||M||16||Bristol Central & East 2k Challenge||PB stays at 00:11:31||60|
|20||Lucy BARNES||12:21||JW10||59.84 %||F||4||PB stays at 00:11:46||11|
|21||Jack GILLARD||12:22||JM10||55.32 %||M||17||PB stays at 00:11:09||21|
|22||Benjamin MCELHINNEY||12:54||JM10||46.40 %||M||18||PB stays at 00:12:53||25|
|24||Alexa FALCONER||13:56||JW10||50.74 %||F||5||PB stays at 00:13:55||22|
|25||India WILLIAMS||14:15||JW10||51.87 %||F||6||PB stays at 00:13:58||7|
|26||Rufus ALMOND||14:15||JM10||50.76 %||M||20||PB stays at 00:13:50||22|
|27||Rowan TAYLOR||14:53||JM10||53.19 %||M||21||New PB!||4|
|29||Flora MCGRATH||15:24||JW10||51.95 %||F||7||PB stays at 00:15:17||3|
|30||Eleanor FALCONER||16:07||JW10||45.86 %||F||8||PB stays at 00:15:53||9|
|31||Devon WILSON SAUNDERS||16:35||JM10||41.26 %||M||23||PB stays at 00:15:28||5|
|32||Iris WARREN||18:45||JW10||42.67 %||F||9||PB stays at 00:16:16||4|
|33||Farren WEAVER||18:59||JW10||38.93 %||F||10||PB stays at 00:18:06||4|
|34||Ada CREED||19:10||JW10||41.74 %||F||11||PB stays at 00:16:21||4|
|35||Rafferty MCBRIDE||19:36||JM10||33.22 %||M||24||PB stays at 00:17:07||24|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen: Carol ATTWOOD, Stanley COURT, Christine EICHSTEDT, Carrie EICHSTEDT, Jeremy FURBER, Laura JONES, Bernadette LEWIS, Ben MITCHELL, Maria MURRAY, Joel MURRAY, Louise NEAL-HOPES, Liberty NEAL-HOPES, Tim NEAL-HOPES, Teresa OAKES, Phil WHITE, Thomas WHITE, Nicola WHITE, Anthony WORGAN, Melanie YOUNG
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that parkrunner's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.