Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Woodhouse Moor parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Woodhouse Moor parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Woodhouse Moor. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Woodhouse Moor parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at The Birdcage, which is a piece of land across the A660 with outdoor seating and tables. Refreshments can be bought from Coffee on the Crescent and other cafes nearby - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrew THOMSON • Andy BISSET • Anne AKERS • Clare MAXWELL • Curtis PARKER-MILNES • Debbie BROWN • Eleanor THOMSON • Frances TURNER • Frank JONES • Gracie THOMSON • Helen COSTELLOE • Jessica MCGRAGHAN • John SUTCLIFFE • Kate SOLOMON • Kay JEFFERIES • Laura BLESSITT • Lizzie THOMSON • Louise BISSET • Louise GARDHAM • Matthew AKPAN • Noel AKERS • Phil LINDSAY • Pritti MEHTA • Steve BROWN • Steven ALLEN • Tobias ADKINS • Trevor RADDINGS
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Woodhouse Moor parkrun happen.
Woodhouse Moor parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyArmley (1.4m), Potternewton (1.5m), Cross Flatts (2.3m), Bramley (3m), Roundhay (3.3m), Middleton Woods (3.9m), Temple Newsam (4.5m), Rothwell (5.4m), Oakwell Hall (6.6m), Bowling Park (7.6m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.