Every month we celebrate members of the Leeds parkrun community who have gained entry into the prestigious parkrun 10, 50, 100 or 250 clubs.
This month we've got plenty of new members to congratulate. Well done to:
New 100 club members:
John F MARSHALL, Neil HALL, Bernie HUTCHINSON, Mike HALL, Ubaid MURTAZA
New 50 club members:
Richard EDWARDS, Cathy BLEAKLEY, Lisa PRUDHOE, Hikari YAMAGUCHI
New 10 club members:
Louis SWALLOW, Anna CUNLIFFE, Emily BUTLER
We'll give you all a shout out at the start of this Saturday's Leeds parkrun.
Thank you to Adidas, by the way, for providing the parkrun club kit.
Want to know how the clubs work?
1. Once you've completed 10 (just for juniors), 50, 100 or 250 parkruns you'll qualify for a money-can't-buy parkrun club t-shirt kindly provided by parkrun sponsor Adidas.
2. You'll receive an email telling you how to order your parkrun club t-shirt.
3. Delivery can take quite a while so please be patient while your order is dealt with.
4. Once your club t-shirt is received by the Leeds parkrun team you'll be included in the next monthly listing of new club members. Full details will be on the news page of our website and a link will go on our facebook page. We'll also email you as long as you've opted in to parkrun emails.
5. We announce new club members in the run briefing on the first Saturday of each month, but we'll only do this once we've received your club t-shirt so your 'shout out' might be several weeks after your qualifying parkrun.
6. Club t-shirts can be collected from the parkrun finish area on the first Saturday of each month.
7. If you have any queries about club t-shirts please email leedsOffice@parkrun.com