Every month we celebrate members of the Leeds parkrun community who have gained entry into the prestigious parkrun 10, 50, 100 or 250 clubs.
For June we seem to have a bumper crop of nine new 50 club members so we'll be expecting to see pakrun turn into a blaze of red real soon now.
Well done to our no less precious new 100 and 10 club members too!
A big 'Thank You' to Adidas, by the way, for providing the parkrun club kit.
Well done to:
New 100 club members:
New 50 club members:
Gary HOLLIDAY, Elliott SHEERAN, Paul WADDINGTON, Stan KARANASIOS, David GAMMAGE, Dave BESTON, Andy WATSON, Christopher SMITH, Ben HARTLEY
New 10 club members:
Cleo NELSON, Oscar RODEN, Freddie RODEN
We'll give you all a shout out either on 28 June or 12 July.
Want to know how the clubs work?
1. Once you've completed 10 (just for juniors), 50, 100 or 250 parkruns you'll qualify for a money-can't-buy parkrun club t-shirt kindly provided by parkrun sponsor Adidas.
2. You'll receive an email telling you how to order your parkrun club t-shirt.
3. Delivery can take quite a while so please be patient while your order is dealt with.
4. Once your club t-shirt is received by the Leeds parkrun team you'll be included in the next monthly listing of new club members. Full details will be on the news page of our website and a link will go on our facebook page. We'll also email you as long as you've opted in to parkrun emails.
5. We announce new club members in the run briefing on the first Saturday of each month, but we'll only do this once we've received your club t-shirt so your 'shout out' might be several weeks after your qualifying parkrun.
6. Club t-shirts can be collected from the parkrun finish area on the first Saturday of each month.
7. If you have any queries about club t-shirts please email leedsOffice@parkrun.com