Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Worcester parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Worcester Country Hall. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Worcester parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the Orchard Cafe on the Worcester Woods site - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alan ROBINS • Ann HEWLETT • Anna SIMPSON • Ben FARRIER • Brian HEWLETT • Carl NICHOLS • Carole ENTWISTLE • Carole RUDOLF • Chloe Georgia ROBINSON • Clara SALT • Darren SALISBURY • Dave SALT • David RYDER • Dominic WORRALL • Eddie FREEMANTLE • Elaine MARSTON • Emily SEYLER • Fiona RHODES • Gerry RUDOLF • Hayden WORRALL • Huw JONES • Ivan RADLEY • James ALLEN • Jamie ELSDON • Jeremy WINWOOD • Jim ALDIS • Joanna WORRALL • Joshua STENSON • Joy SALT • Julie BEDWELL • Karen HINKS • Keeley LIPPITT • Lauren WILLIAMS • Lynne BROWNE • Margaret CREAN • Marion CAPELL • Mark SEYLER • Mark WALKER • Matt SEARS • Natalie SEYLER • Nichola Clair ROBINSON • Nicholas SMITH • Paul BROWNE • Philip DEELEY • Rebecca TERRY • Richard RALPHS • Scarlett Alice ROBINSON • Stephen BROOK • Steve NICOLL • Tony HACON • Tracey FARRIER
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Worcester parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyWorcester Pitchcroft (2.5m), Evesham (11.5m), Arrow Valley (13.7m), Tewkesbury (13.8m), Wyre Forest (14.7m), Cheltenham (19.5m), Woodgate Valley Country Park (19.5m), King George V Playing Field (19.9m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.