#156 7th June

Hi,

We have woken up to a "Big" Thunderstorm and so will be monitoring the weather and hopefully it will improve. A bit of water is fine, if it still thunder and lightening we will make the decision. We will let you know as soon as possible, here, on facebook and twitter.

I am sure you appreciate we have runners and volunteers safety always as our 1st priority.

Regards,

Richard

Event Director