Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Ashton Court parkrun
What is Ashton Court parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at the Ashton Court Estate, just across the River Avon from Bristol city centre. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Ashton Court parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Please join us for a post run coffee at the Coach House Café in the courtyard of Ashton Court mansion.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alastair PRIDE • Alex WILLIAMS • Amanda HALFORD • Ben JEFFERSON • Bori FARKAS-KIRALY • Carole KLUTH • Caroline POTTER • Catherine CHALMERS • Cathryn BUTLER • Christopher ELLIOTT • David BASSETT • David BRAITHWAITE • Eric BOOTH • Hugo STRAMROOD • Janet O'CONNELL • John CHURCHILL • Josie JONES • Lilla FARKAS-KIRALY • Liz HILL • Maria VITALE • Mike MCBETH • Nic MANSELL • Olly CULVERHOUSE • Poppy MAULE • Rachael RHODES • Rich KENINGTON • Steve PARSONS • William LAWRENCE
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Ashton Court parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyEastville (4.3m), Somerdale Pavilion (6.3m), Pomphrey Hill (7.4m), Clevedon Salthouse Fields (9.8m), Rogiet (11.4m), Severn Bridge (12.2m), Thornbury (12.2m), Chipping Sodbury (12.6m), Sharpham Road Playing Fields (13.1m), Bath Skyline (14.1m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.