Ferry Meadows parkrun
What is Ferry Meadows parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Ferry Meadows Country Park, Ham Lane, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 5UU. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Ferry Meadows parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Ferry Meadows Café, show you barcode and get a 10% discount - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Andrew PITCHFORD
- Billy YOULES
- Carys MCDONALD
- David FULLER
- David PARKES
- Edward DUNN
- Elaine MCMILLAN
- Gary PARR
- Graham WALKER
- Ian LONGWORTH
- James BURTON
- James DOCHERTY
- Joanna SELLS
- Karen FREEMAN
- Lisa BORLEY
- Lorna YOUNG
- Louise FIELD
- Margaret TAYLOR
- Michael SOUTHWOOD
- Paul NICHOLLS
- Peggy STARR
- Peter BRANTOM
- Peter BROWN
- Pullin SHAH
- Richard BATES
- Rosie BELL
- Roy YOUNG
- Samantha PITCHFORD
- Simon PARKES
- William FULLER
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Ferry Meadows parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyManor Field, Whittlesey (7.7m), Snowden Field (9.6m), Rutland Water (14.3m), March (16.6m), Huntingdon (16.8m), Corby (16.9m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.