What is Oxford parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Cutteslowe and Sunnymead Park, Oxford. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Oxford parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The San Remo café. It is within a few hundred meters of the start/finish line. We'd love to see you there and recommend the tea and cakes - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Ailis EVE
- Alexander PORFYRAKIS
- Alice WOOD
- Alison CAMPBELL
- Angela JIANG
- Bashir HUSSAIN
- Ben BROWN
- Carole-Ann TURNER
- Chris JONES
- Claire BROOKS
- Daniel OAKEY
- Deborah WHELAN
- Eileen VIELVOYE
- Emily FENNING
- Emma GHIRARDANI
- Evelyn JOSLIN
- James SWANSTON
- Jessica LANCASTER
- Lily DAS-LOWNDES
- Lily JENNINGS
- Mary CLARKSON
- Maxwell INGHAM
- Neil MELVILLE FERNANDES
- Niamh TUITE
- Nick PAGETT
- Paul GRIMSDALE
- Sarah LEACH
- Wendy NEWHOFER
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Oxford parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyUniversity Parks (2.1m), Harcourt Hill (3.8m), Horspath (4.9m), Bicester (8.5m), Abingdon (8.5m), Witney (10.7m), Didcot (12.3m), Grove Fields (14.9m), Chipping Norton School (15.6m), Aylesbury (18.3m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.